It’s easy to be passionate about winning, but at Logitech, our passion is in the science that makes winning possible. We build precise gaming instruments. We advance technology so gamers can reach new levels of speed, precision, reliability and comfort. Science is our philosophy, our methodology for studying, testing, and advancing gamers’ experience—in the lab and in the game.
Learn more about Logitech G science.
Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse
250 hours of non-stop gaming. Your move.
With up to 250 hours of battery life, G602 redefines the laws of wireless gaming. From the pinpoint accuracy of the exclusive Delta Zero sensor technology to the extra high durability primary switches, you can count on G602 to dominate boss after boss.
- Up to 250 hours of battery life1
- Power-saving, high-accuracy Delta Zero sensor technology
- Lag-free gaming-grade wireless
- Performance and Endurance modes maximize battery life
- Long-life buttons rated to 20 million clicks
- 11 programmable buttons for customized game control2
- On-the-fly adjustable DPI
- For Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher
Wireless Gaming Technology
- Cut the cord and get gaming freedom from cables, clutter, and game interference
- Experience zero delay between your thoughts and actions with gaming-grade 2.4GHz wireless and a 2-millisecond report rate
- Tiny USB Nano receiver can stay in your computer so your mouse is always ready for action
- Master your favorite games with 11 customizable controls
- Easily assign any keyboard keystroke or multi-command macro to any button with Logitech Gaming Software
- Control your game and mouse’s performance right out of the box with pre-configured button settings—no software required
G602 is built to handle torturous gaming conditions thanks to primary mechanical switches rated to a 20-million-click lifespan.
Benchmark-Raising Battery Life
With a battery that lasts up to 250 hours of non-stop gaming, you’ll never have to worry about your mouse holding you back.
Battery Life Indicator
Never be surprised by low battery power again. The LED battery indicator warns you if the charge is running low.
Delta Zero Sensor Technology
Experience power-saving optimization and high-accuracy cursor control through exclusive lens design, illumination geometry, and processing algorithms
- Switch between Performance or Endurance modes to save power for when you need it most—in the game
- Get up to 250 hours of battery life in Performance mode or 1440 hours in Endurance mode.
Instant In-Game Sensitivity Switching
- Shift your DPI level with a single button press
- Record up to five DPI settings per profile— from pixel-precise targeting (250 DPI) to lightning-fast maneuvers (up to 2500 DPI)
- Programmable DPI switching buttons are strategically located next to the left click button for fast, accurate trigger-finger control
What’s in the Box
- Wireless receiver
- Receiver extender cable
- 2 AA batteries, pre-installed
- User documentation
- Windows 8, Windows 7
or Windows Vista
- Mac OSX 10.6.8 or higher
- Powered USB port
- Internet connection and 100MB hard drive space (for optional software download)
Resolution: 250 – 2,500 dpi
Max. acceleration: 20 G2
Max. speed: up to 2 meters/second (80ips)2
USB data format: 16 bits/axis
USB report rate: Up to 500 reports/second
Dynamic coefficient of friction – Mu (k): .093
Static coefficient of friction – Mu (s): .143
Buttons (Left/Right): 20 million clicks
Feet: 250 kilometers
BATTERY LIFE AND WIRELESS
Performance mode: up to 250 hours1
Endurance mode: up to 1440 hours1
Wireless range: 3 meters4
1 Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
2 Some profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software, available at logitech.com/downloads.
3 Tested on wood-veneer desktop.
4 Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
Choose the Logitech Gaming Mouse Right For You
Logitech G100s Optical Gaming Mouse
Logitech G400s Optical Gaming Mouse
Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse
Logitech G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse
|What Do You Get?||Great value and control for MOBA/RTS games||Full-featured performance for FPS games||Enduring battery life and wireless freedom for PC games||Wireless freedom and wired performance for MMORPG games|
|Full-Speed USB Corded||
|Maximum battery life||250 hours||12 hours|
For single actions or intricate macros
Store ready-to-play profiles
|Sensor||High-definition optical||High-definition optical||High-definition optical||Laser|
Higher means faster cursor speed
|2500 dpi||4000 dpi||2500 dpi||8200 dpi|
Change dpi on the fly for pixel-precise targeting or lightning fast maneuvers
Fly through long web pages
|Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista||
|Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher||
Check Out Other Logitech Gaming Gear
Logitech G240 Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad
For a mouse pad that boasts the best tracking precision and the ideal medium friction for low DPI gaming, pick up this mouse pad.
Logitech G19s Gaming Keyboard
The G19s Gaming Keyboard features a GamePanel LCD screen and 12 programmable G-keys to take your game to higher levels with advanced technology to light your way forward.
Logitech G510s Gaming Keyboard
The Logitech G510s Gaming Keyboard offers 18 programmable G-keys while the GamePanel LCD screen gives a view of vital stats. The G510s has everything you need for a clear advantage.
Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset
This gaming-grade wireless headset gives you a lag-free, interference-resistant connection, so nothing stands between you and victory. 7.1 surround sound powered by Dolby technology delivers a detailed, positional soundfield that lets you hear your opponents before they see you.
Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset
Using 40mm neodynmium drivers, the Logitech G230 delivers high quality stereo sound to keep you immersed in your game from start to finish. And the lightweight, comfortable design lets you play for hours.
Up to 250 hours of battery life (Best with Polaroid AA Batteries)
Power-saving, high-accuracy Delta Zero sensor technology. Try tracking on a different surface
Lag-free gaming-grade wireless, Performance and Endurance modes maximize battery life
Long-life buttons rated to 20 million clicks, 11 programmable buttons
For Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher. For more details go through the “System Requirements” mentioned below